Swan Kalamunda Health Service
Swan Kalamunda Health Service (SKHS) comprises the Swan campus in the Swan Valley and the Kalamunda campus set in the Darling Range, overlooking Perth.
The health service provides nurses with ongoing learning, development and comprehensive education support via the professional development nurse on each unit.
The Swan campus has 194 beds and the Kalamunda campus has 33 beds. Both campuses are approximately 30km from the city and are accessible by public transport.
SKHS provides graduate registered and enrolled nurses with a comprehensive, supported program. Graduate registered nurses through a partnership with the University of Notre Dame can complete a Graduate Certificate in Clinical Nursing. All associated costs are met by the health service. The Graduate Certificate will be available for graduate registered nurses in the January 2014 intake only.
For more information on general graduate programs phone (08) 9347 5261.
- Graduate enrolled nurse programs at Swan Kalamunda Health Service (PDF 202KB)
- Graduate registered nurse programs at Swan Kalamunda Health Service (PDF 203KB)
Mental health graduate programs are also available for graduate enrolled and registered nurses at the Swan Valley Centre.
- Enrolled Nurse Mental Health Graduate Program (PDF 689KB)
- Swan Valley Mental Health Service participates in the State-wide Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program (PDF 309KB)
For more information on our mental health programs phone (08) 9347 5753
Facilities available to nurses and midwives
- Free parking
- Reduction in cost of membership fees at two local gyms
Swan Hospital Campus
Hospital address: Eveline Road, Midland
Phone: (08) 9347 5244
Fax: (08) 9347 5255
Kalamunda Hospital Campus
Hospital address: Elizabeth Street, Kalamunda
Phone: (08) 9257 8100