Osborne Park Hospital
Osborne Park Hospital is a secondary hospital located approximately 7km north of Perth’s CBD. The surgicentre supports surgical waitlist management within the northern suburbs of Perth.
It is the second largest public provider of women's and newborn services in Western Australia and the largest public service for aged care and rehabilitation services in the northern suburbs of Perth.
The health campus is 12.9 hectares in size and contains 209 beds. A total of 500 staff are employed at the hospital including 216 nurses. The hospital is close to the beach, freeway and city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
Osborne Park Hospital offers graduate RNs and ENs a smooth transition from student nurse to first year nurse.
- Registered Nurse graduate program at Osborne Park Hospital (PDF 373KB)
- Enrolled Nurse graduate program at Osborne Park Hospital (PDF 401KB)
- Osborne park Hospital participates in the State-wide Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program
Facilities available to nurses and midwives
- Self rostering
- Free onsite parking
- Common room with alfresco dining
- Gymnasium on site with access to fitness classes and personal training
- Internet and email access for all nursing staff
- Social club
- ATM facilities on site