Scholarships online application
The Nursing and Midwifery Office recognises the importance of professional development in nursing and midwifery to maintain the high standards of our workforce. To gain further education, financial assistance is offered to individuals pursuing or extending their career in nursing or midwifery.
- The value of scholarships depends on the program and the criteria. Set amounts apply per unit to a maximum value per year.
- Funds awarded are intended to assist students to undertake:
- Initial nursing or midwifery qualifications
- Postgraduate studies in nursing or midwifery
- A selection panel reviews all applications and the decision of the panel is final.
- Funding is not retrospective and is only available for studies undertaken in 2013 for one study year only; applicants who plan to study for the following year must reapply if further funding is sought.
- Applicants may only apply for one Nursing and Midwifery Office scholarship in each round of offers
- Only applications submitted on-line will be accepted.
- No late applications will be accepted.
The Nursing and Midwifery Office is to be notified in writing:
- If enrolment details alter from the original application eg withdrawal, deferment, change in course, or change from full time to part time study.
- Of results at the end of each semester together with tax invoice/receipt to obtain payment and at the completion of the program/course.
- Change of personal details e.g. name/address/phone/email.
NOTE: Scholarships are NOT intended to provide financial assistance for nurses/midwives or nurse practitioner to attend seminars, workshops or conferences.
- All scholarships online application are now closed