The Nursing and Midwifery Office has a range of scholarships worth up to $2 million each year for nursing and midwifery students studying in Western Australia. The scholarships can help you become a nurse or midwife or to progress your career. They have been offered to WA nurses and midwives since 1980.
Offering financial assistance ensures:
- enough nurse and midwives are available for all health services
- nurses and midwives know they are valued and supported
- nurses and midwives are experts in their chosen fields
- WA patients and community receive the very best patient care.
Applications will open 3 November 2014 and close 3 March 2015 at 4pm.
- Scholarships online application (link will only be available on above dates)
- Important information for scholarships
Links to scholarships offered by other nursing and midwifery professional organisations
- Australian College of Children & Young People's Nurses (external site)
- Australian College of Critical Care Nurses (ACCCN) (external site)
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (Inc) WA Branch (ACMHN) (external site)
- Australian College of Midwives (Inc) WA Branch (external site)
- Australian College of Nursing (external site)
- Australian College of Operating Room Nurses (external site)
- Australian Nursing Federation IUWP (external site)
- Curtin University – The School of Nursing & Midwifery (external site)
- Edith Cowan University – School of Nursing and Midwifery (external site)
- National Institute of Clinical Studies (NICS), National Health and Medicine Research Council (NHMRC) (external site)
- The Western Australian Nurses Memorial Charitable Trust (external site)
- Transplant Nurse’s Association (Inc) (TNA) (external site)