Senior Nurses and Midwives Forums
Senior Nurses and Midwives Forums are held quarterly.
These forums are for public and private sector senior nurses and midwives (SRN level 1-10) and provide an opportunity to receive local, national and international updates directly from the Chief Nurse and Midwifery Officer.
Guest presenters are invited to speak on topics and the Chief Nurse and Midwifery officer is available for questions in this forum.
The next forum is scheduled for Thursday 16 December 2-4pm.
- HKMU brief info (PDF 165KB)
- GHAWA – Tanzania and beyond (PDF 1MB)
- Prof Mella presentation (PDF 549KB)
- Activity Based Funding and Management Reform (Dr Dorothy Jones) (PDF 1.12MB)
- Health Workforce Australia (Sue Brookes) (PDF 445KB)
- Nursing and Midwifery Office (Catherine Stoddart) (PDF 2.52MB)
- Update on National Registration (Paul Scicluna) (PDF 2.17MB)
- ICN Global Nursing Leadership Institute (Carmen Morgan) (PDF 164KB)
- Global Health Alliance (Catherine Stoddart) (PDF 1.4MB)